burning the candle at both ends...
I, ladies and gentlemen, had the best Christmas vacation ever. EVER. I arrived in LA on the afternoon of Dec 20 to be greeted by the one and only Samantha Gold Oberstein. She swept me off for an afternoon of immediate consumption of Mexican food (per my request) and shopping. It was so nice to play in LA and to see one of my nearest and dearest Kenyon friends.

I then took the red-eye to Hotlanta where I was again greeted by more fabulous people. This time they were my parents. Bill B and Karen B came to the airport to get me and we went out for breakfast (mmmmm, eggs with cheddar, a bagel, cream cheese, mmmmmmm, brewed coffee, mmmmmm).
What ensued was a whirlwind of holiday activity including my 5 year high school reunion, many magical holiday parties, amazing evenings out with my best high school friends, Christmas Eve, Christmas, visits from the lovely Caitlin Wells, Anna Welton, Jesse Lasky and Nicole Kotch, techno New Years Eve, black eyed peas on New Years day (yumm), lunches and dinners and coffees with my favorite Atlanta people, shopping for an interview suit (I felt like I was playing dress-up), my new baby niece (or second cousin I guess) Addison Nugent being born (I love her), a lot of eating dairy and other amazing things that exist in America (basil, crusty bread, olives, dark leafy greens, Flying Biscuit anything, pretty much every food ever...) and not resting one bit. There was no time for jet-lag and no time for reverse culture shock and I just dove right in and out and it treated me well. Below are some pics of the visit. Happy new year and Love you all.
before our reunion

a night out with helen and caroline

my favorite of favorite holiday parties

brunch with dad-o

some of my fav atlanta boys

I then took the red-eye to Hotlanta where I was again greeted by more fabulous people. This time they were my parents. Bill B and Karen B came to the airport to get me and we went out for breakfast (mmmmm, eggs with cheddar, a bagel, cream cheese, mmmmmmm, brewed coffee, mmmmmm).
What ensued was a whirlwind of holiday activity including my 5 year high school reunion, many magical holiday parties, amazing evenings out with my best high school friends, Christmas Eve, Christmas, visits from the lovely Caitlin Wells, Anna Welton, Jesse Lasky and Nicole Kotch, techno New Years Eve, black eyed peas on New Years day (yumm), lunches and dinners and coffees with my favorite Atlanta people, shopping for an interview suit (I felt like I was playing dress-up), my new baby niece (or second cousin I guess) Addison Nugent being born (I love her), a lot of eating dairy and other amazing things that exist in America (basil, crusty bread, olives, dark leafy greens, Flying Biscuit anything, pretty much every food ever...) and not resting one bit. There was no time for jet-lag and no time for reverse culture shock and I just dove right in and out and it treated me well. Below are some pics of the visit. Happy new year and Love you all.
before our reunion

a night out with helen and caroline

my favorite of favorite holiday parties

brunch with dad-o

some of my fav atlanta boys

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home