dearest blog,
dearest blog,
I am sorry I have been neglecting you so. I have been so overwhelmed with how to explain my new life that it has really taken its toll on our relationship. I promise our relationship is on the mend. I am traveling and relaxing for the next week, so I am sure we will spend some quality time together.
lots of love, kate
I am sorry I have been neglecting you so. I have been so overwhelmed with how to explain my new life that it has really taken its toll on our relationship. I promise our relationship is on the mend. I am traveling and relaxing for the next week, so I am sure we will spend some quality time together.
lots of love, kate

2 Comments:
dearest kate,
i forgive you. glad to have you back! =)
Phew, we thought you'd been captured by the wolves in the forest!
Post a Comment
<< Home